Europe's Best Trips - Portugal (Chapter)
Portugal’s mix of the medieval and the maritime makes it a superb place to visit. A turbulent history involving the Moors, Spain and Napoleon has left the interior scattered with walled medieval towns topped by castles.
- discover a heartbreakingly beautiful river valley laced with vines producing sensational ports and reds
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see some of the world’s great beaches and towns with Moorish heritage
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Porto, Peso da Régua, Quinta do Vallado, Quinta do Crasto, Quinta Nova, Casa do Visconde de Chanceleiros, Pinhão, Casal de Loivos, Vila Nova de Foz Côa, Miranda do Douro, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Zambujeira do Mar, Odeceixe, Aljezur, Praia do Arrifana, Praia de Vale Figuiera, Carrapateira, Sagres, Lagos, Portimão & Praia da Rocha, Silves, Monchique, Carvoeiro, Praia de Falésia, Igreja de São Lourenço de Matos, Faro, Tavira, Cacela Velha, Need to Know and Language.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95