Europe's Best Trips - Ireland (Chapter)
Your main reason for visiting? To experience Ireland of the postcard– captivating peninsulas, dramatic wildness and undulating hills. Scenery, history, culture, bustling cosmopolitanism and the stillness of village life – you’ll visit blockbuster attractions and replicate famous photo ops.
- see Ireland’s crenellated coastlines, vibrant port cities and island treasures
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- weave your way past jaw-dropping scenery as you circumnavigate the Iveragh Peninsula
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a ride round County Clare’s hottest trad-music spots
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Dublin, Galway City, Roundstone, Clifden, Cliffs of Moher, The Sky Road, Ennis, Dingle Town, Slea Head, Killarney, Kenmare, Caherdaniel, Skellig Michael, Portmagee & Valentia Island, Killorglin, Belfast, Giant’s Causeway, Horn Head, Dunfanaghy, Sligo Town, Westport, The Burren, doolin, Inishmór, Dingle, Ring of Kerry, Kenmare, Caherconnell Fort, Cork City, The Healy Pass, Ardmore, Kerry Bog Village Museum, Rossbeigh Strand, Cromane Peninsula, Valentia Island & The Skellig Ring, Cahersiveen, Waterville, Sneem, Gap of Dunloe, Killarney National Park, Muckross Estate, Ross Castle, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Portstewart, Roe Valley, Derry, Iskaheen, Glenevin Waterfall, Fahan, Rathmelton, Rathmullan, Carrigart, Doe Castle, Meenaleck, Arranmore Island, Fintown Railway, Narin, Assarancagh Waterfall, Glencolumbcille, Ennis, Milltown Malbay, Ennistymon, Kilfenora, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, Inishmór, Inisheer, Dublin Walking Tour, Need to Know and Language.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95