Great Britain's Best Trips - Southern & Eastern England (Chapter)
After revelling in the capital’s world-class sights, it’s time to take to the road. Within an hour or two you’re cruising down country lanes en route to fairy-tale castles and some of England’s loveliest historic homes.
- join holidaymakers and hedonists as you tour chalk cliffs and green downs
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- visit hip resorts and foodie pit-stops galore on a Garden of England tour
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- delight in fantastic seafood, bird-packed reserves, quaint creeks and wide, wide views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Dover, Folkestone, Rye, Battle, Hastings, South Downs National Park, Eastbourne, Beachy Head, Seven Sisters, Brighton, Arundel, Chichester, Margate, Reculver, Herne Bay, Canterbury, Whitstable, Seasalter, Faversham, Chatham, Windsor, Heley-on-Thames, Stowe House & Gardens, Warner Bros Studio Tour: the Making of Harry Potter, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Lavenham, Long Melford, Ketwell Hall, Sudbury, Flatford, Bury St Edmonds, Ely, Cambridge, Grantchester, Imperial War Museum, Audley End, Saffron Walden, Aldeburgh, Southwold, Norwich, Sutton Hoo, Wroxham, Cromer, Cley Marshes, Cley-next-the-Sea, Blakeney, Wells Beach, The Norfolk Broads, Wells-next-the-Sea, Holkham Hall, Holkham National Nature Reserve, Titchwell Marsh, Sandringham, King’s Lynn and Cambridge Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95