Denmark - Copenhagen (Chapter)
This is the Copenhagen chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Copenhagen is the coolest kid on the Nordic block with its industrial-chic bars, design and fashion scenes, and recent culinary revolution. But Copenhagen is more than just seasonal cocktails and geometric threads. A royal capital with almost nine centuries under its svelte belt, it’s equally well versed when it comes to world-class museums and storybook streetscapes. Its cobbled, bike-loving streets are a hyggelig (cosy) concoction of sherbet-hued townhouses, craft studios and candlelit cafes.
- cruise the city on a canal and harbour tour
- indulge in an evening of thrills, spills and fairy floss at ever-enchanting Tivoli
- learn the truth about the Vikings at Nationalmuseet
- hit the cafes, bars, boutiques and galleries of Copenhagen’s coolest quarters, Nørrebro and Vesterbro
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Around Copenhagen, Louisiana, Arken Museum Of Modern Art, Charlottenlund, Klampenborg and Lyngby.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF