Czech & Slovak Republics - North & South Moravia (Chapter)
This chapter contains the North Moravia and South Moravia chapters from Lonely Planet's Czech & Slovak Republics guidebook.
With marvellous wine-tasting, surreal cave systems, a jumping summer festival season and the lively city of Brno, it's no wonder South Moravia is so beloved by seasoned travellers to the Czech Republic. Meanwhile, its lesser-known northern neighbour boasts folk traditions and outdoor fun aplenty.
- admire the stunning Holy Trinity column in Olomouc, the country's most underrated city
- experience big-city life, Czech style, without Prague's tourist commotion, in cultured and bustling Brno
- indulging your inner rev-head at the excellent Tatra Technical Museum in Koprivnice
- restaurants & accommodation
- base yourself in beautiful Znojmo while you explore the spectacular Dyje River Valley
Coverage includes: Olomouc & around, Western Beskydy, Stramberk, Koprivnice, Roznov pod Radhostem, Ceský Tesín, Brno & around, Moravian Karst, Slavkov U Brna & around, Pernstejn, Tisnov, Moravský Krumlov, Jihlavsko Region, Zdár nad Sázavou, Telc, Trebíc, South Moravian Borderlands, Znojmo, Podyjí National Park, Vranov nad Dyjí, Bítov, Cízvov, Mikulov, Valtice, Lednice & around, Moravské Slovácko Region, Stráznice, Vlcnov, Zlínsko Region, Zlín, Kromeríz.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.