US & British Virgin Islands - Jost van Dyke (Chapter)
This is the Jost Van Dyke chapter from Lonely Planet's US & British Virgin Islands guidebook.
Jost is a little island with a big personality. It may only take up 4 sq miles of teal-blue sea, but its reputation has spread thousands of miles beyond. Anegada's pancake-flat, desert landscape looks that different, and its wee clutch of restaurants and guesthouses are that baked-in-the-sun mellow. This easternmost Virgin floats just 12 miles away from its brethren, but you'll think you've landed on another planet.
- hoist a namesake lager and hear improvised calypso at Foxy's
- sharpen your ring-toss skills with a Painkiller at the Soggy Dollar Bar
- splash in the waves and sea fizz at Bubbly Pool
- restaurants & accommodations
- crack into a grilled, spiced lobster at a beachside restaurant
- swing in a hammock at the Big Bamboo
- catch a glimpse of the pink flock at Flamingo Pond
Coverage includes: Jost Van Dyke, Great Harbour, White Bay, Little Harbour, Anegada, West End and East End.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95