Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Ascend to the realm of the gods at Angkor Wat, and descend into the hell of the Khmer Rouge and its killing machine. Welcome to the conundrum that is Cambodia: a history both inspiring and depressing, a future yet to be shaped.
- 443 km of spectacular coastline, 91 days of in-depth research, over 100 temples researched and reviewed and one deep-fried tarantula consumed
- 3D plans of iconic sights, such as Angkor Wat
- An in-depth background feature on the Khmer Rouge
- Inspirational photos and at-a-glance practical info
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and easy-to-read layout
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia, Understand & Survival guide chapters.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.