Copenhagen Encounter guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The Copenhagen Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Copenhagen is the most cosmopolitan and accessible of all the Scandinavian capitals. This urban oasis of calm, culture and conviviality is packed with some excellent museums, art galleries and unique monuments, as well as plenty of enchanting, historic streets and other beguiling areas that are perfect for a stroll and a gawp.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our expert author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- unique Snapshots chapter helps you get under the skin of the city
- locals divulge Copenhagen’s secrets: top tips for foodies from René Redzepi, head chef at Noma, and the low-down on the Copenhagen look from an award-winning fashion designer
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Cristian Bonetto, Michael Booth
192 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Apr 2014