Costa Rica travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
In Costa Rica trails lead to rushing waterfalls, mist covered volcanoes and deserted beaches. Regardless of which you choose, this tropical playland is a feast for the senses.
- 1,228 km of coastline, 850 species of bird, 70 national parks & protected areas, 47 renowned surfing beaches
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Costa Rica Wildlife Guide
- Easy-to-read layout
- At-a-glance practical info
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, San Jose, Central Valley, Highlands, Northwestern Costa Rica, Península de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica, Península de Osa, Golfo Duce, Carribean Coast, Northern Lowlands, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)