Colombia travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Like a portrait of South America in miniature, Colombia’s soaring Andean peaks, translucent Caribbean waters and enthralling Amazon jungle sustain a friendly fusion of cultural, archaeological, and salsa-fueled adventures.
- 142 days (and nights) of research, 45 glorious beaches, 32 national parks and reserves, and 18 colonial towns and cities
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Colombia Outdoors feature
- In-depth background
- At-a-glance practical info and comprehensive planning tools
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Bogota, Boyaca, Santander, Norte de Santander, Caribbean Coast, San Andres, Providencia, Medellin, Zona Cafetera, Cali, Southwest Colombia, Pacific Coast, Amazon Basin, Understand and Survival Chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)