Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Speaking Tibetan is the key to understanding the unqiue culture, lifestyle and history of the country. This phrasebook will help you communicate with Tibetans and enrich your experience in Tibet.
- Two-way dictionary and snappy sentence builder
- Quick tips for pronunciation and grammar
- Phrases for finding accommodation
- Handy health and emergency chapter
Coverage Includes: Introduction, Pronunciation, Grammar, Meeting People, Getting Around, Accommodation, Around Town, Family, Interests, Trekking, Shopping, Food, Health, Specific Needs, Time Date & Festivals, Numbers & Amounts, Emergencies, Dictionary and Sustainable Travel.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Sandup Tsering, Lonely Planet Publications
256 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Feb 2019