Pocket Hong Kong - 6th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: May 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal! The current edition of Pocket Hong Kong travel guide (5th edition) is available to purchase while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Pocket Hong Kong, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Jump aboard the legendary Star Ferry like a local, shop ‘til you drop at Temple Street Night Market, place a bet at the Happy Valley Racecourse; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Hong Kong:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Hong Kong Island, Central, Sheung Wan, Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Admiralty, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more