Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
This city of soaring towers, ancient rituals and action movies has a vibrant cultural scene born from the eclectic influences of its Chinese roots, colonial connections, and home-grown talent.
- 400 eateries, 200 shops, 50 maps, over 100 bars, cafes, pubs and clubs
- Includes Macau
- Pull-out map
- Top sights in full detail
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Central, The Peak, the Northwest, Wan Chai, the Northeast, Aberdeen, the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Day Trips from Hong Kong, Macau, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)