Discover China travel guide - 4th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: May 1 - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal!
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Lonely Planet Discover China is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the Forbidden City in Beijing, marvel at the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, or wander around the pagodas and lilting willows of Hangzhou’s West Lake; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of China and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover China:
- Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, architecture, religion, environment, wildlife, painting, literature, film
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus over 60 colour maps
Coverage includes: Beijing, Great Wall, Xi’an, Shanghai, Three Gorges, Huangshan, Hangzhou, Yangshuo, Fenghuang, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Sichuan, Macau, Yunnan and more
ISBN: 9781786578877 Language: English
348 pages, 348 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2019