Best of China travel guide
This title is called Discover China (4th edition) in North & Latin America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content. The still current 3rd edition of our Discover China travel guide (3rd edition) is available to purchase while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Best of China, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on China’s most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Forbidden City in Beijing, marvel at the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, or wander around the pagodas and lilting willows of Hangzhou’s West Lake; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of China and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of China:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, architecture, religion, environment, wildlife, painting, literature, film
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus over 60 colour maps
Coverage includes: Beijing, Great Wall, Xi’an, Shanghai, Three Gorges, Huangshan, Hangzhou, Yangshuo, Fenghuang, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Sichuan, Macau, Yunnan and more
ISBN: 9781786575234 Language: English
348 pages, 348 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2019