Central & South America: Healthy Travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Don't let a dodgy burrito bring you down. Stay happy and healthy tripping through Central and South America with this indispensable guide. Get advice on Immunisations and medical kits, plus all those health tips that'll keep you raring to go.
- how to treat common travel illnesses
- guidelines on coping with high altitude
- how to recognise and avoid wildlife hazards like leeches, piranhas and tarantulas
- illustrated guide to traditional medicine
- comprehensive first-aid section
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Dr. Tony Gherardin, Dr. Isabelle Young
472 pp colour, 6 maps | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm