Discover Caribbean Islands
Formats: EPUB, PDF
was USD $4.95
This full-colour guide showcases the very best of the Caribbean Islands, with a plethora of itineraries and tips!
Rocked by music, rolled by change, lapped by turquoise waters, blown by hurricanes – the Caribbean is a lively and intoxicating profusion of people and places spread over 7000 islands (fewer than 10% are inhabited). But, for all they share, there’s also much that makes them different.
- all the must-see sights and unmissable experiences
- colour-coded design makes it easy to find what you need – no matter what your budget
- local experts recommend what not to miss
- itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
* Previously published as The Caribbean Islands travel guide
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
480 pages, 480 pp colour, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2017