Discover Caribbean Islands
Formats: EPUB, PDF
was USD $4.95
This full-colour guide showcases the very best of the Caribbean Islands, with a plethora of itineraries and tips!
Rocked by music, rolled by change, lapped by turquoise waters, blown by hurricanes – the Caribbean is a lively and intoxicating profusion of people and places spread over 7000 islands (fewer than 10% are inhabited). But, for all they share, there’s also much that makes them different.
- all the must-see sights and unmissable experiences
- colour-coded design makes it easy to find what you need – no matter what your budget
- local experts recommend what not to miss
- itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
Coverage Includes: Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, US & British Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands, French Antilles, Windward Islands, Southern Caribbean (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Trinidad & Tobago), Turks & Caicos, Grand Cayman Islands, Montserrat**
* Previously published as The Caribbean Islands travel guide
** Please note that Lonely Planet does not cover The Bahamas in any of our current guides.
ISBN: 9781743219034 Language: English
480 pages, 480 pp colour, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2017