Caribbean Islands travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
With amazing culture, beaches, activities and weather - not to mention the rum - the Caribbean is a joyous riot of islands offering the ultimate escape.
Inspiring photo essays feature the music, history, cuisine, wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty of this burgeoning destination. Advice-filled features on planning your Caribbean wedding, diving & snorkelling, travelling with children and more.
- Sixty-five islands covered, 13 expert authors, 500 days (and nights) of research, 874 gorgeous beaches
- Cruising feature
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Comprehensive planning tools and easy to read layout
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Authors: Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Karlin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Brendan Sainsbury, Kevin Raub, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Brandon Presser, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Karla Zimmerman, Emily Matchar, Nate Cavalieri
912 pages, 128 pp colour, 125 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2014