Vancouver Encounter guide
Vancouver likes to meld the indoors with the outdoors as often as possible: kayaking under twinkling city lights, wandering through downtown street art and living it up in stylish Gastown.
The Vancouver Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Resident author recommends the city's best
- Itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short trip
- Locals reveal Vancouver's secrets
- A curator's cultural picks
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 176 pp colour, 15 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.17 kg / 0.37 lb
Vancouver Encounter guide for kindle - buy via Amazon
Vancouver Encounter guide for iPhone and iPad - buy via iTunes