Vancouver Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
Vancouver likes to meld the indoors with the outdoors as often as possible: kayaking under twinkling city lights, wandering through downtown street art and living it up in stylish Gastown.
The Vancouver Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Resident author recommends the city's best
- Itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short trip
- Locals reveal Vancouver's secrets
- A curator's cultural picks
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: John Lee
176 pp colour, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm