Discover Canada travel guide - 3rd edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: May 1 - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal! The current edition of Discover Canada travel guide (2nd edition) is available to purchase while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Discover Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Hike around Lake Louise at Banff National Park, grab a plate of poutine in Old Town, or hit the powdery slopes outside Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Canada:
- Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 44 color local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), What’s New, and Family Travel
Coverage includes: Vancouver, British Columbia, Banff, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Maritime Canada, the Canadian Rockies, Whistler, the Yukon, Manitoba, Newfoundland, Labrador, Calgary, and more