Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Ascend to the realm of the gods at Angkor Wat, and descend into the hell of the Khmer Rouge and its killing machine. Welcome to the conundrum that is Cambodia: a history both inspiring and depressing, a future yet to be shaped.
- 443 km of spectacular coastline, 91 days of in-depth research, over 100 temples researched and reviewed and one deep-fried tarantula consumed
- 3D plans of iconic sights, such as Angkor Wat
- An in-depth background feature on the Khmer Rouge
- Inspirational photos and at-a-glance practical info
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and easy-to-read layout
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia, Understand & Survival guide chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)