Ascend to the realm of the gods at Angkor Wat, and descend into the hell of the Khmer Rouge and its killing machine. Welcome to the conundrum that is Cambodia: a history both inspiring and depressing, a future yet to be shaped.
- 443 km of spectacular coastline, 91 days of in-depth research, over 100 temples researched and reviewed and one deep-fried tarantula consumed
- 3D plans of iconic sights, such as Angkor Wat
- An in-depth background feature on the Khmer Rouge
- Inspirational photos and at-a-glance practical info
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and easy-to-read layout
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia, Understand & Survival guide chapters.
384 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: Aug 2014