Accessible Rio city guide 1 - P&M Book
Available in digital format only (no print edition).
Download the free PDF HERE
Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and which places have accessibility features.
Try surfing and samba with local disabled people’s organizations, explore the lively nightlife scene and take in amazing beach views from Pão de Açúcar (Sugarloaf Mountain), all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rio de Janeiro and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – accessibility features, hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, sport, favelas, local life
- Over 20 color maps
Covers: Maracanã Football Stadium, Copacabana Beach, Barra da Tijuca, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Ipanema, Leblon, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Humaitá, Urca, Flamengo, Centro, Praça Mauá, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Western Rio and more