Botswana & Namibia travel guide - 2nd Edition
This title is now out of stock. A new edition will be released in mid-June.
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-June - you can pre-order the new book or download the digital chapters now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-May.
Experience the best of Botswana & Namibia with Lonely Planet - the oldest rust-red desert in the world, parks teeming with wildlife and the emerald green waterways of the Okavango Delta. Whether you want to explore the Skeleton Coast or relax at a luxury safari lodge, our 2nd edition has it covered.
- 100% researched and updated
- 93 detailed and easy to use maps
- Great tips from locals and experienced travellers, plus reading guides and suggested itineraries
- Special colour wildlife section and bonus Victoria Falls chapter
- National parks chapter to help you plan the perfect safari
- Get active: abseiling, horse-riding, spelunking, trekking and more
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.