Bhutan travel guide - 6th edition
This product is available only on pre-order
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
Expected in-stock: 6th March - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current edition of the Bhutan travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Bhutan is no ordinary place. It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic, where a traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces global developments. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Bhutan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Bhutan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join the pilgrims at colourful Changangkha Lhakhang, hike to the dramatic cliff -hanging Taktshang Goemba, or explore the busy weekend market at Thimpu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bhutan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bhutan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, architecture, Buddhism, customs, wildlife, history, traditional arts
- Over 37 maps
Covers: Thimphu, Paro Dzongkhag, Trongsa Dzongkhag, Mongar Dzongkhag and more