Vienna Encounter guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The Vienna Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
Our first Vienna Encounter is all about options. Be it immersing yourself in the sumptuous excesses of the baroque Schloss Schönbrunn, sampling the latest wines from the owner’s vineyard at a rustic Heuriger or feeling the sway of the blue Danube as you cruise downriver. This little book will show you the way!
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our discerning authors recommend the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of your short break
- local experts reveal Vienna’s secrets: get insights into the Vienna design scene from local designers and sight-seeing tips from the director of the Belvedere Museum
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.