Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: May 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal!
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Vienna’s neighbourhoods? Visit the heart of Vienna, the Stephansdom, or check-out the spectacular Hofburg; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Hofburg, the historic centre, the museum district, Karlsplatz, the Prater and more.
ISBN: 9781786574374 Language: English
Authors: Catherine Le Nevez
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: May 2019