Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Stylish, arty and cosmopolitan Melbourne is proud of its place as Australia’s cultural capital. Stately gold-rush-era architecture and a multicultural make-up reflect the city’s recent history, while edgy street art and sticky-carpeted band venues point to its present-day personality. It’s also a top sporting city, playing host to Grand Slam tennis, Formula One and – its main obsession – Aussie Rules footy.
- Maps for every neighbourhood (includes pull-out)
- The city’s must-see sights plus expert advice to make your trip even better
- Discover how to unlock the city with guides to areas that the locals really love
- We’ve found the best walks, food, art, shopping, views, nightlife and more
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format.
Download our FREE special-interest eBook, Accessible Melbourne, to inspire your next trip.
ISBN: 9781742202143 Language: English
Authors: Trent Holden, Kate Morgan
176 pages, 176 pp colour, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Nov 2017