Discover Australia travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Island, country, continent…Australia is a big ’un whichever way you spin it. The essence of the place is diversity: deserts, coral reefs, tall forests, snow-cloaked mountains and multicultural melting-pot cities.
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Surf the Gold Coast beaches
- Drive the Great Ocean Road
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
- Watch the sunrise over Uluru
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Brisbane, East Coast Beaches, Tropical North Queensland, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Uluru, the Red Centre, Perth, West Coast, Best of the Rest, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.