Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The coasts of the wide brown land are perfect for cycle touring, and we've chosen the best rides for every interest and ability level. It's a continent's worth of great cycling experiences – from the wildernesses and superb coastal scenery of Tasmania, to the historic sites and gourmet highlights of Victoria, and World Heritage rainforests in Queensland.
Whether you want a short ride through a cool eucalypt forest or a wild 10-day outing through the country's most dramatic coastline, this guide gives you the best of Australia on two wheels.
- 28 great rides throughout Australia
- Route descriptions, map and cue sheets for each ride
- Comprehensive listings for sleeping, eating and facilities along the way
- Everything you need to know to get prepared
- Bike maintenance tips to keep you on the road