Cycling Australia guide
The coasts of the wide brown land are perfect for cycle touring, and we've chosen the best rides for every interest and ability level. It's a continent's worth of great cycling experiences – from the wildernesses and superb coastal scenery of Tasmania, to the historic sites and gourmet highlights of Victoria, and World Heritage rainforests in Queensland.
Whether you want a short ride through a cool eucalypt forest or a wild 10-day outing through the country's most dramatic coastline, this guide gives you the best of Australia on two wheels.
- 28 great rides throughout Australia
- Route descriptions, map and cue sheets for each ride
- Comprehensive listings for sleeping, eating and facilities along the way
- Everything you need to know to get prepared
- Bike maintenance tips to keep you on the road
Authors: Andrew Bain, Ethan Gelber
420 pages, 12 pp colour, 60 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2015