Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
The Mekong. It's an exotic name guaranteed to fire up the imagination. Riding high on the global hotlist, it is home to such iconic sights as Angkor Wat, Halong Bay and Luang Prabang.
Lonely Planet's Market-Leading Guide to the Mekong! This new edition includes full-colour sections designed to inspire and inform, extended coverage of Northern Thailand and a 3d-illustrated feature on Angkor Wat.
- 6 expert authors, 4909 km of winding river, 180+ temples, 56 weeks of in-depth research, 22 elephant experiences
- Inspirational photos
- 3D plans of iconic sights
- Comprehensive planning tools
- In-depth background
- Easy-to-read layout
- At-a-glance practical info
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Northern Thailand, Understand & Survive chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)