Tokyo Encounter travel guide
A full-colour guide to the best of Tokyo!
Life in Tokyo moves at a well oiled clip, with an energy that borders on mania and an obsession with newness.
The Tokyo Encounter travel guide contains details coverage on strutting your stuff down the concrete catwalks of Harajuku, wandering through the vast food halls tucked below opulent department stores and donning colourful robes and soaking in steamy mineral baths at one of the city's osens.
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our experienced author recommends the top neighbourhoods, shops, restaurants, sights and
- unique itineraries and must-see highlights help you make the most of a short break
- locals reveal Tokyo’s insider secrets: from an Academy Award–nominated actress’ favourite theatres to an entrepreneur’s ‘quintessential Tokyo’ experiences
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 216 pp
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.21 kg / 0.46 lb