Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Get more from your trip with easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation. There are some significant differences between everyday spoken Nepali and the more formal written language. However, the information in this book is presented in the informal spoken style, which is all you’ll need.
All you need to make learning enjoyable are a few Nepalese companions to practise with – impossible to avoid in friendly Nepal. Simply gather a few phrases from this book and prepare yourself for some fascinating encounters.
- 3500-word two-way dictionary
- Guide to pronunciation and phrase-building
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Avoid embarrassing situations with essential tips on culture & manners
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
260 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2020