Myanmar (Burma) travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Now in its 11th edition, the most comprehensive guide to Myanmar (Burma) on the market returns with scenes of horse carts crawling past colonial mansions in a country isolation has preserved from modernity.
Drift down the mesmerising Ayeyarwady River, visit shining golden temples and unspoilt hill-tribe villages, or sip tea in the hubbub of a Yangon teahouse. The choice is yours.
- 147 days’ on-the-ground research, 3 intrepid authors, 65 maps, more than 90 spectacular temples
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Interview and special biography section on Aung San Suu Kyi
- At-a-glance practical info
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Authors: John Allen, Allen John Smith, Jamie Smith
408 pages, 32 pp colour, 65 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Apr 2014