Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Get more from your trip with easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation. Over one billion people speaking in 22 official languages - it'd be easy to mistake your Kashmiri from your Konkani, but not with this little beauty in your back pocket. You'll be conversing effortlessly across the whole inspiring land.
This phrasebook covers: Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Marathi, Marwari (Rajasthani), Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Covers 15 of the 22 languages
- Thorough food and culture section
- Practicalities like transport and accommodation
- Maps to show you what language is spoken where
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
400 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2020