Discover Thailand travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This full-colour guide showcases the very best of Thailand, with a plethora of itineraries and tips!
Thailand is blessed: exotic and mysterious yet approachable and hospitable, it has the looks and personality to entice the world to its shores. Bangkok’s food, Ko Samui’s beaches, Sukhothai’s ruins – we’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Thailand with minimum fuss.
Coverage includes: Bangkok, Bangkok Getaways, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai & Northern Thailand, Ko Samui & the Gulf Coast.
- HIGHLIGHTS puts the streets of Thailand in your pocket
- EASY-TO-USE MAPS make planning your trip simpler than ever
- LOCAL EXPERTS recommend what not to miss
- ITINERARIES reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Austin Bush, Adam Skolnick, David Eimer
392 pages, 392 pp colour, 58 maps
Next edition due: Nov 2016