Discover India travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Discover India is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wonder at the breathtaking Taj Mahal, bathe in the holy waters of Varansi, or take a houseboat cruise along Kerala’s backwaters; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of India and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, architecture, religion, landscapes, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi map, plus over 50 colour maps
Covers: Delhi, Mumbai (Bombay), Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala, Darjeeling, Varanasi, Amritsar and more
ISBN: 9781743216828 Language: English
448 pages, 448 pp colour, 59 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2017