Borneo travel guide - 2nd Edition
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-June - you can pre-order the new book or download the digital chapters now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-May.
Wild orangutans swing through jungle canopies, Irrawaddy dolphins play in the shimmering waters of the South China Sea and saltwater crocs watch boats gliding down the river in search of Dayak longhouses.
- 54 maps, 427,500km of jungle adventures, 25 spectacular dive sites, 112 days of on-the-ground research
- Outdoor adventures planning feature
- At-a-glance practical info and comprehensive planning tools
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
Our promise...You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, and you can rely on us to tell it like we see it.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 336 pp, 64 pp colour, 48 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.36 kg / 0.79 lb