Bangkok Encounter guide - 3rd Edition
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-June - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-May.
Bangkok is excess in all of its unrestrained glory. Bigger, better, more: the city is insatiable, a monster that feeds on concrete, shopping malls and diesel exhaust.
What will your Bangkok encounter be? Watching the sun set while sipping a cocktail at one of Bangkok’s rooftop bars Eating your way through the fresh, irresistible andaff ordable world of Thai street food? Recovering from big-city exertions on an idyllic palmfringed beach, just a few hours away?
Discover twice the city in half the time!
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Bangkok resident and veteran food writer recommends the very best eating, drinking, shopping, entertainment and sights
- unique itineraries and highlights help you make the best of a short break
- insider tips from tuned-in locals, including a Buddhist monk’s insights into the benefi ts of meditation, and a local food writer’s tips on the best places to experience authentic Thai cuisine
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 200 pp, 12 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.2 kg / 0.44 lb
Bangkok Encounter for kindle - buy via Amazon