Asia & India: Healthy travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Get the most out of your trip to Asia and India without throwing up over the side of a slow boat. This guide is freshly updated by travel health expert Dr Tony Gherardin and provides advice on immunisations, medical kits and what to do if you start to feel queasy.
- tailored advice for travellers of all ages and needs
- clear advice on treating common travel illnesses
- safety tips for outdoor activities, including diving and high-altitude trekking
- guide to traditional Asian medicine
- comprehensive first-aid section
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Dr. Isabelle Young, Dr. Tony Gherardin
456 pp colour, 5 maps | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm