Argentina travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Think of Argentina and it quickly becomes apparent why the country holds travelers in awe. Tango, gauchos, futbol, Patagonia, the Andes - the classics alone make a formidable wanderlust cocktail.
- 261 days (and nights) of research, 154 delicious steak restaurants, 67 National Parks & Reserves
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Outdoors feature
- Pull-out Buenos Aires city map
- Coverage of neighboring Uruguay and Chilean Patagonia
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Uruguay, Buenos Aires, Bariloche, the Lake District, Cordoba, the Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, the Northeast, Mendoza, the Central Andes, The Pampas, the Atlantic Coast, Patagonia, Salta, the Andean Northwest, Tierra del Fuego, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)