Argentina travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
It’s apparent why Argentina has long held travelers in awe: tango, beef, gauchos, fútbol, Patagonia, the Andes. The classics alone make a formidable wanderlust cocktail. Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Experience the vivid nightlife of Buenos Aires, be deafened by the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, watch the slide of icebergs in Patagonia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - daily life, music, literature, cinema, outdoor activities, environment, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
Covers: Buenos Aires, Bariloche, the Lake District, Cordoba, the Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, the Central Andes, The Pampas, Patagonia, Salta, Tierra del Fuego and more