Marrakesh Encounter guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The Marrakesh Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Within minutes of arrival in Marrakesh’s Medina (Old City) you’ll learn a new word: ‘Balek!’ Roughly, ‘Move it or lose it, donkey coming through!’ Donkey carts may not inspire the same adrenaline-rushing alertness as careening Vespas loaded with oranges and carpet sellers in hot pursuit of customers with their absolute last price. But once you glimpse the carts painted with good-luck symbols hurtling headlong through narrow souqs (covered market streets), you too will leap to the sidelines and watch in awe as Marrakesh rushes ahead by all available means.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Interviews with locals reveal Marrakesh's secrets
- Special chapter on choosing the perfect riad
- Itineraries to make the most of your Marrakesh trip
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Alison Bing
176 pp colour, 12 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm