East Africa travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Gentle gorillas, stampeding wildebeest, snow-capped peaks, paradisiacal beaches and an amazing array of tribal cultures - all this and more await you in East Africa, one of Africa's most enticing corners.
- 17 Indian Ocean beaches, 8 gorilla sightings, 80+ national parks and reserves and countless migrating zebra on the Serengeti
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Safaris feature and comprehensive planning tools
- Easy-to-read layout and at-a-glance practical info
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)