Africa travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Something special about Africa touches the soul; it is a continent of 54 immensely diverse countries that is both deeply troubled and profoundly uplifting.
- inspirational images, destination highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus in-depth essays on African culture, music and environment
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, São Tomé & Príncipe, Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Understand and Survival chapters.
* PLEASE NOTE: Our free Central & East Africa Chapter covers: Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome & Principe, Eritrea, South Sudan
Authors: Simon Richmond, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Kate Thomas, Donna Wheeler, Alan Murphy, Dean Starnes, Helena Smith, Lucy Corne, Trent Holden, Michael Grosberg, Vaness Wruble, Kate Armstrong, Emilie Filou, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Richard Waters, Mary Fitzpatrick, Paul Clammer, Jessica Lee, Nana Luckham, Caroline Sieg
1128 pages, 32 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2017