Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
In addition to its many other attractions, Africa offers incredible linguistic diversity. Most African languages belong to one of the following four language families: Afro- Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo (with the Bantu languages as the major branch) and Khoisan.
- Coverage of the 13 key African languages
- Useful words and phrases to get you by in any part of the continent
- Handy pronunciation guide throughout
- Easy coloured-tab navigation
Coverage includes: Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, French, Hausa, Malagasy, Portuguese, Shona, Swahili, Wolof and Xhosa.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Wilna Liebenberg, Shalome Knoll, Daniel Aboye Aberra, Chenjerai Shire, Vololona Rasolofoson, Izabela Will, Robert Landon, Michael Janes, Derek Gowlett, Russell Kaschula, Harrison Adeniyi, Fiona McLaughlin, Martin Benjamin
256 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Jun 2018