Africa: Healthy Travel Guide
An African holiday should be spent in the wild, not in the emergency ward. This guide to healthy travel covers immunisation, medical kits, how to stay healthy and what to do if problems arise. It's like having a mini-medic in your pocket.
- tailored advice for travellers of all ages and needs
- clear guidelines on treating common travel illnesses
- how to avoid wildlife hazards, from insects to hippos
- safety tips for outdoor action, including safaris and trekking
- comprehensive first-aid section
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 456 pp colour, 5 maps
- Weight 0.19 kg / 0.42 lb